Ben je creatief en vind je het leuk om content te bedenken en te creëren? Vind je het leuk om in een startup omgeving te werken waar je deze ideeën kunt ontwikkelen? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou!
About Compliance Champs
Compliance Champs is a consultancy firm located in the center of Rotterdam. We help financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, asset managers and crypto service providers) to effectively and efficiently manage their compliance & integrity risks. We look beyond complying with laws and regulations. With our extensive expertise and experience at a variety of financial institutions, we are able to continuously improve your compliance risk management. Our primary focus is on improving the “Know Your Customer” framework of our clients. With our holistic approach, we not only help you make strategic choices, but we also come up with robust, practical and cost-effective solutions. In addition, we also look at commercial opportunities that this entails.
We are energized by the opportunities at the intersection of laws & regulations, business and the rapid development of technology. We work together with various business partners with whom we can make the different parts of your KYC framework better and smarter. In this way we contribute to the integrity of the financial sector.
Our team consists of 2 experienced and ambitious consultants and we are currently growing. The atmosphere within the team is informal, where a “work hard play hard” mentality is of paramount importance. We think it is important that everyone can be the best version of themselves and we pay active attention to the person behind the colleague and his or her needs and ambitions.
How do you go beyond compliance?
We are looking for a crypto intern who can contribute to our services related to cryptocurrency financial crime risk management. The crypto world is evolving. Cryptos are increasingly being adopted in our society and crypto providers will be further regulated in the coming years. Rapid developments require thorough research, allowing is to continuously update and improve our services (like training sessions). A great opportunity to develop your knowledge in an emerging market where knowledge about the subject is generally still limited.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy for Compliance Champs in line with the company’s strategy;
- Advising consultants on the digital marketing strategy to be implemented;
- Managing Compliance Champs’ website and social media channels;
- Developing a social media calendar and relevant content;
- Developing online campaigns;
- Improving findability via search engines.
What we expect from you
- You are in the final phase of your Bachelor’s program, for example in the field of business administration, communication or marketing;
- You are available 3 days a week;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You are creative;
- You have experience with social media (LinkedIn and Instagram) and you developing social media content;
- You are aware of the latest trends and you are handy with creative programs;
- You have knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge about marketing & communication with colleagues;
What you can expect from us and this positio
- Working at a startup that pays active attention to your development and also takes into account any internship requirements from the educational institution;
- A fixed internship fee;
- An office in the center of Rotterdam (working from home is possible);
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- The opportunity to develop knowledge in a growing market;
- A stimulating environment in which you take full advantage of the knowledge and experience of others;
- A laptop;
- A large network within the financial sector that is opened up to you;
- Fun at the office: social activities like drinks, sports, team lunches, dinners, outings.
Interested? Send us a short motivation letter and resume to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.